Paparrazi Mom

Paparrazi Mom

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Joy

I'm baaaack...

A new year means new goals, resolutions, and beginnings.
So, what do you say we begin again with this blog thing? I have a new name, a new purpose, and a new desire for blogging.

Anybody who knows me well, knows I take pictures...a lot of pictures. ONE of my resolutions for 2014 is to take a lot MORE pictures (yes, I believe it is possible).

Last year I tried the Picture a Day Challenge without much success. It was too much pressure, and my kids got really tired of me shoving my camera in their faces EVERYDAY.

This year, I have set my sights on a WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE. Each week I will shoot lots of pictures (or maybe just a few) with a specific theme in mind. At the end of the week, I will post that picture (or pictures) on here for you to see.

In other words, you are going to see an overabundance of pictures from our life. What the kids are doing, what I am doing, what WE are doing.

That's the goal, anyway. It's good to have goals, right?

So, here goes...

This week's theme: JOY

Of course, there is nothing else that brings me more JOY than these three people. Get used to these faces because you are going to see a lot of them here!

 
 
Baseball and the JOY it brings to these two guys is something that I will always cherish. Watching their father/son connection on and off the field NEVER gets old.
 
 
Jumping for.... 
So, I will admit that this one was posed, and she actually wasn't all that JOYful about participating, but I liked the way it turned out it anyway. : )
 
I had a lot of fun taking these pictures this week. All of them were taken with the new 50mm lens I got from Santa (AKA the hubby). It is so much much fun learning and experimenting with new photography toys! I have a feeling this lens is going to be my go-to favorite.
 
Can't wait to see what next week brings! Until then...hope you find your JOY!
 
Maigan
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment