Paparrazi Mom

Paparrazi Mom

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day One

Well, here I am! I am not quite sure what direction I will be going with this blog. Since I am a full time mommy and wife, I would imagine that the majority of my posts will be about my two BEAUTIFUL (and sometimes challenging) children, and their AMAZING (also challenging at times) daddy!

I love being a mommy and a wife , but I have lots other obsessions too. I love photography. No matter what I am doing or where I am, a camera is never far away. I am developing a love for cooking, baking, crafting, running and fitness. Those are all still works in progress, but they have become a big part of my life as of late. And my newest obsession has been BLOGS! I spend a lot of free time stalking blogs devoted to the many subjects I mentioned above. It's been very refreshing to find so many mommies with the same interests and challenges as me. Their creativity, ideas and experiences have inspired me.

That is why I started my own blog. As I said, I don't know exactly what direction it will take, but I hope, for me, it will be a way to journal my own experiences and ideas. Maybe, someday, someone else will be inspired by something I post. For now, I am just happy to have place to put all my crazy kid stories and fun ideas I get in my head (and then forget about).

Happy Blogging!
La Momma

2 comments:

  1. Wheeeee! How fun. :) Can't wait to see it through your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world!!! Glad to see ya!

    ReplyDelete